Краткое ревью на новый армори (потом может переведу, если время будет)

-Nail bombs are 20 thrones for a thrown grenade that does 1d10+1 X with 0 pen and a blast of 2, not to mention Unreliable. If my character is going to kill herself I think it should only cost me 5 thrones.

-Hell guns are pretty much better then bolters, Especially the D'laku Hellgun. It will save you experience not to get boltgun skill, and save you thrones not to buy boltgun rounds.

-The breacher seems kinda lame, But if you gain it in the form of a mining Helot augmetics for only 1250 more thrones, it rocks, coupled with the Machinator Array... you would be unstoppable.

-Pretty much all specialty ammo in this book must have been been based off every character having a noble home world. For ammunition to pretty much be slightly worse it defiantly shouldn't cost more.

-I'm otherwise not impressed by any of the armors in the book, The refractor fields are amazing though. Assuming your GM will gift you one. as 25,000 thrones is awfully steep (average price). Unless of course you, again, are a noble.

-Extra armor is listed on page 154 in table 5-2 but there is no description as to what it even does, but I hope it's interesting as it costs 80 thrones and adds 8kg to the items weight.

-Shields are probably the most interesting item, coupled with quick draw, I can see some pretty powerful combinations.

-For a primitive weapon the Chimera pistol sword is an amazing alternative to the greatsword, one in mono is even better, that or a bastard sword

-For an emergency kit (page 165, table 5-8) its awfully pricey.

-As stated by other people, the assault cannon and the auto cannon are amazing, But the assault cannon also weighs like 60kg the Autocannon is really really cheep when compared to an Heavystubber

-So, page 174 lists a "Disposable grenade Launcher" and a "missile Launcher" but the corresponding table (page 177, 8-1) Lists a Disposable "ML" and a Missile launcher I assume ML stands for Missile launcher, I certainly hope it wasn't suppose to be a grenade launcher, because at 800 thrones a pop, there is nothing disposable about it; although if there are suppose to be 2 disposable items then an 800 throne missile launcher might be worth it.

-The new demolition explosives are interesting and not too expensive.

-The Weapon upgrades "duplus ammo clips" and "Forearm weapon mounting" are intersting, but Forearm weapon mounting is almost made useless by quick draw, and Duplus ammo clips should have a "poor quality" version that expands on the last sentence "Troopers finding tape just as effective to holding to clips together and a lot cheaper!" And to further expand on that, It doesn't explain what to do when you have rapid reload as well. I would just assume that it can never be reduced below a half action.

-The Targeter seems awesome, It reduces all ballistic skill checks by one level of difficulty. all the more reason to shoot into combat with your friends.

-Tripods and bipods seems kind of usless.

-Combat knives are expensive, but good.

-The power fist is amazing

-Dogtags are 1 throne but a whistle is 5. I could have a whistle or 100 Autogun/Shotgun rounds. Some of the fluff/roleplay items are just kinda expensive compared to weapons. I know its just a game but in real life a Kimber Stainless II Costs 974 USD and a Compass wouldn't cost you more then 50; But in Dark heresy A poor quality stubrevolver costs just as much as a compass.

-No one could afford to be drugaddicts in Dark Heresy, a single dose of halo costs to much to waste on fun let alone a penal legion of over a million troopers.

-The Sollex-Aegis Energy Blade and the Eviscerator are really powerful wepaons, although you will probably kill your self with them.

-Just like in the table top game, The force sword is awesome, if you are a psyker and you damage an opponate you may channel its power as a psychic spell of threshold 6. if you pass that you make an opposed willpower test for every degree of success the weapon deal 1d10 more points of damage that ingore the victim's armour and toughness.